CHURCHES NEAR LOTUSPOD
SAN ANTONIO DE PADUA PARISH CHURCH
The San Antonio de Padua Parish Church is also known as the Church of Pila. It is a church dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua in the Philippines and the first Antonine parish church in the Philippines in 1581.
The church has a three-level facade with classical Doric columns. At the pediment is a niche reserved for St. Anthony. Windows of the choir loft can be seen at the second level while niches for the statues of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are found at the lowest level. The semicircular arched doorway has the Franciscan seal on top.
ST.THERESE OF CHILD JESUS PARISH CHURCH
The Saint Therese of the Child Jesus Parish is also referred to as the unofficial UPLB Chapel.
It is one of the three Roman catholic churches in the municipality of Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines under the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Pablo. It is located along Silangan Road inside the University of the Philippines Los Baños campus.
ST. AUGUSTINE PARISH CHURCH
St. Augustine Church is the only Roman Catholic church in Bay, Laguna. The church was first administered by Augustinian priests and later transferred to the Franciscans.history may be gleaned from Gaspar de San Agustin's Conquistas de las Islas Filipinas of 1698 and Fr. Joaquin Martinez de Zuniga's Status of The Philippine Islands in 1800.
From a site along the lake, the church was transferred to its present site in poblacion, or town proper, and a stone structure was built under the supervision of Father Geronimo Hervas in 1804.
4033 Bay, Laguna
(049) 536 0275